Saturday, October 17, 2015

Readathon Update #4

Phew! 18 hours down, 6 to go!

I'm still here, still reading away. I am starting to get just the tiniest bit droopy but I think a bit of caffeine and a midnight snack will perk me right up! So far, this isn't turning out to be as hard as I anticipated but I guess the toughest 6 hours is still ahead of me. But I will press on, no giving up now!!!

Current stats:

Pages Read: 892
Audio Books: 1.5 hours

Currently Reading:
Finnikin of the Rock  (pg 320 of 399)

Book Scavenger (pg 36 of 343)
The Hobbit (audiobook) 1.5 hours

Books Completed:

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (274 pages)

The Penderwicks (262 pages)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're doing so great. You can totally do this. Enjoy the rest of the readathon! #TeamMagnolia

    ReplyDelete