Wednesday, September 12, 2012

All I Need to Know

Once again, I don't have a whole lot on my mind. (Anyone have tips on how to fit 5 days worth of food for 2 into a cooler that weighs under 50 lbs...cause that's mostly what I'm thinking about at the moment...)

Sometimes the most simple concepts are all of a sudden fresh again and you realize how amazing these things that you tend to take for granted are. Like forgiveness and grace. I was just reminded again tonight how undeserving I am and how good God is. I have messed up in so many ways but God extends His grace again and again. I have hurt people that I deeply love and they extend grace and love me when I don't deserve it. I have been blessed in ways that most of the world only dreams about and yet I am always finding a reason to complain, to be discontent, to be grumpy. Sometimes I wish I could literally split myself in two so I could slap myself.

God is good. He loves me and wants the very best for me. Everything He does is for the ultimate purpose of drawing me to Himself. That's all I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment