Sunday, September 16, 2012

Doing the Next Thing

It's generally about this time of night that I realize I need to blog and I can't think of anything to say. So I try to think back to what I read today and nothing seems to have stuck with me. Then I think back to what I did over the weekend - babysitting, cooking, cleaning, organizing...not much of interest there...and then I think something along the lines of "What the heck am I doing with my life?" and then I either get frustrated and angry or I get depressed and cry. But I've been told hundreds of times and I've read hundreds of times, when you don't know what to do, just do the next thing. So that's what I'll keep doing until God gives me some big revelation. I'll just do the next thing. Whether it's playing piano, organizing the pantry, babysitting the neighbor, or writing aimlessly in my blog, I'll be here doing it...thanks for being here with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment